Shipping to Europe

The tracking numbers are from DHL thats the carrier that delivers it at your home. So my guess would be to your home.

exactly

@Philips_Support_N

Well, if I try to summarize :

• The first batch to EU will be sent today to your warehouse
  • This batch will contain 1600 units.
  • We can expect about a small week to get units at home.

Is that right ?

yes around, if no customs issue. We whip by air.

Could you tell us the highest contribution ID covered by this shipping to Europe? I guess you should know it even before sending

till 4188, but only EU with the list attached.

16 Likes

Users have asked this in a separate Switzerland thread as well, but now that you post that image: is Switzerland not supplied together with the EU?

4 Likes

Thanks, that’s useful info. Could you also tell us the higher backer ID shipped in the next 700-1000 batch sent tomorrow?

Thanks for the update looks like i have to wait another round #66xx

Yes, I’d be very much interested in having Switzerland added to the list as well!

2 Likes

That’s clear communication! Thanks a lot, can’t wait to get my hands on it.

We just received the letter of Authorization! We are ready to ship tonight!

12 Likes

Great! Just don’t forget Switzerland!

3 Likes

The info is very reassuring. Could you confirm that 4188 is for the first 1500 units and tell us the backer ID for the next 700? Also will they be sent tomorrow?

HoHoHo !

Santa is back :gift: !

for the next one, not sure yet

Happy days, so looking at the contribution numbers provided 4188 for first batch that’s pretty high well done Phillips Team :+1: would the 2nd batch be double again?

Hi,
I can’t wait until tonight, its too much time, plz cancel my contributions,
I am the Baker 1-1000, and refund me, and plz send the Perks strating 1001 to the other Backers,
thanks in Advance :rofl: :rofl:

SUPER ! Thanks a lot :blush:

Great to see that there is a shipment to Europe! Hope this is a first of many, since I have BackerID 11xxx (was a bit late to the party).

@Philips are there any expectations on how frequently you’ll sent out a batch and will the all the batches contain the same number of units or do you expect more units in a next batch?